Our flexible loan programs and experienced professional staff can help you select a plan that is right for you!
- Construction and Interim Construction
- First time home buyer
- FannieMae conventional loans
- USDA Rural Development
- Manufactured Housing
- Refinancing options
- Properties that may be financed- Single Family, Multi-family, Vacation Homes, Condominiums, Town Houses and Investment properties
- Variety of loan terms available
- Underwriting & approvals completed in-house
- Competitive rates and terms
- 100% financing available for Rural Development Loans
To speak with a mortgage professional, please call toll free, 800-242-4454 or call direct, 318-256-9034.
NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE LICENSING SYSTEM REGISTRY - For a listing of the unique federal identification numbers assigned to our Sabine State Bank Mortgage Loan Originators click here.
To help you with the mortgage process, the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) has a new booklet, “Your Home Loan Toolkit: A Step-By-Step Guide.” This booklet can help you as you consider, apply for, and close on a mortgage. This toolkit helps you calculate how much you can afford for a home, gives you questions to ask your lender, and features worksheets and checklists to fill out during the process. Below is the link to the booklet.