Manage Your Payroll through Commercial Online Banking
Commercial customers may set up recurring and/or one-time direct deposits for payroll purposes via commercial online banking. Please call Sabine State Bank’s eBanking department (318) 256-9160 to find out more about Sabine State Bank's payroll service.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- ACH Service from Sabine State Bank allows you to quickly manage a variety of electronic transactions.
- ACH transactions move electronic transfers between banks, companies, individuals, or even directly to your business account automatically.
- The ACH collections, or debits, function transfers funds from the accounts of your customers to your business account, while ACH credits, or payments, such as direct deposit payroll and Electronic Tax Payments (EFTPS), are a few ways to distribute funds to your receivers.
- ACH Origination is a lower cost alternative than traditional paper processing, saving you valuable time and money.
Remote Deposit Capture
Make deposits from your office and save time, money and most importantly increase the security of your transactions with Sabine State Bank’s Remote Deposit Capture (RDC).
A computer, bank-provided scanner and high-speed Internet are all you need to scan images of checks and deposit items for electronic delivery to Sabine State Bank. Saving time, saving money and increasing the security of your transactions is that easy!
- Improve availability of funds by making more frequent deposits
- Enhance reporting capabilities
- Reduce fraud
- Reduce research time of checks and deposits
- Reduce posting errors
- Reduce document loss
- Reduce trips to the bank
To learn more about Remote Deposit Capture contact a Sabine State Bank Regional Manager today.
For individuals, an easy and assured method of receiving your payroll, social security or military paychecks. Have paychecks directly deposited into your Sabine State Bank account. If you currently receive government benefits and would like them directly deposited, visit http://www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm or call 1-800-772-1213
For businesses, save time and money - Automatically credit your employee’s payroll to a checking or savings account at any FI and reduce business costs by not having to write payroll checks or having to place stop payments on lost items. Sabine State Bank offers direct deposit options through ACH via our online banking system, www.sabinebank.com.
For more information about starting direct deposit, contact a Sabine State Bank representative today.